featuring Patented SCADA and Turbofoil®
- Integrated Power Techmology Corporation™ will announce leading roles per Letters of Intent from several members of IPTC's Wind over Deep Water Consortium for Horizon 2020 Low Carbon Energy at the All-Energy 2014 Exhibition and Conference 21st and 22nd May 2014 Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Enterprise Ireland’s Industrial Research & Commercialisation Committee (IRCC) approved Integrated Power Technology Corporation's Chief European Business Development Adviser, Professor William Kingston's application under the Enterprise Ireland H2020 Overseas Travel Support Scheme. Professor Kingston will use the proceeds for meetings to manage efforts by various members of IPTC's Consortium for Wind over Deep Water Demonstration in the Horizon 2020 Low Carbon Energy bid.
- Integrated Power Technology Corporation™ has been selected to appear at the Oiltech & Oceanology International ‘Meet the Investors Workshop’ in London on the 11th March.
- Integrated Power Technology Corporation™ will present this technology at Oceanology International 2014, Wednesday 12th March 2014 - 14:30-14:50, at the EXCEL, in London in their Innovation Zone.
- SCADA Patent recently issued in Japan.
- Integrated Power Technology Corporation™ has been selected as a Winner in the joint 2013 Defense Energy Technology Challenge (DETC) and Utility Technology Challenge (UTC) programs as part of the annual Defense Energy Summit, to be held at the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center in Austin, Texas, November 11-13, 2013.